Information for 2019 IMPS Poster Presenters
Welcome Poster Session Reception:
Tuesday, July 16, 6:15-8:15 p.m.
Location: Plaza Central at the IMPS conference venue, Centro de Extension UC.
- All presenters are assigned a poster number. Click here for the Poster Number Assignment!
- IMPORTANT: The required poster printing size for this session is A0 to fit a poster vertically per one panel board side. The posters all should be printed approximately 33.1 inches (width ) x 46.8 inches (height). This is approximately 2.75 feet (width) x 3.9 feet (height). Adhesive backing tape will be provided onsite. (NOTE: It is not recommended to print on cloth as this will be difficult to hang on the panel boards.)
- IMPORTANT: All posters should be printed VERTICALLY (portrait style), and are recommended the poster dimensions above or smaller. (Note: A picture of the poster board is noted below, therefore the size noted above is very important to follow this year!)
- Presenters may put up their posters on Tuesday, July 16, anytime between 4:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. and each author must stand with their poster from 6:15 p.m.-8:15 p.m.
- Presenters should arrive at their posters 5-10 minutes prior to the session beginning.
- Posters should be removed by authors following the session by 8:45 p.m. Any posters not removed after the session will be kept at the Conference Registration Desk (Plaza Central) until Friday, July 20 at 12:00 noon, and then will be recycled by the University.
- Optional: Presenters may want to bring additional literature to post with poster. Tip: an envelope is helpful to hang additional materials in. Another option is to include a QR code in the poster that takes you to a paper or more detailed information.
- Bear in mind that your posters will be read from a distance. Charts, drawings and illustrations should be similar to those you would use in making slides. Text should be typed in a large typeface.
- In case this is your first poster presentation, check out tutorials like:
We hope you enjoy the conference!
The IMPS 2019 Planning Committee